The Reason .. for a tune-up!
The first maintenance schedule for most new
vehicles is a basic electrical tune-up of the vehicle's engine.
This is the first step in a planned preventative maintenance
Our Basic 8 Cylinder Engine Tune-up
This is our basic tune-up package and the
items that are included:
- Visually inspect the engine's vacuum lines
and ignition wires.
- Check all belts and radiator hoses.
- Replace the engine's spark plugs with new
- Set adjustable ignition timing.
- Adjust all adjustable idle settings.
- Scope engine to check secondary ignition
- Inspect fuel and air filters.
- Check PCV valve.
- Road test vehicle.
do all of this for
only $131.95* **
Most 6 cylinder cars and trucks. Some cars, trucks and vans are
vans require the engine cover to be removed at an extra charge of
Vehicles requiring platinum or special spark plugs are at a higher
cost. Please call or e-mail us for complete details.